Congratulations on your Engagement!
Salon Aguayo would love to provide you all the necessities for your special day. Our staff is always up to date on bridal trends with hair and makeup and we will create a personalized plan just for you. Our bridal concierge will be happy to meet with you to plan out all your beauty needs for you and your entire wedding party. Everything will be planned ahead of time for you, for the days leading up to your wedding day, and for the day of.
Bride and Stylist will discuss what will be performed, how the stylist will want the brides hair the day of her wedding (freshly washed, blown dry, curly, etc.). The stylist will create and perform one style to fit the bride’s desire and look for her wedding. The veil and/or accessories will be placed within the style during the consultation so the bride and stylist are happy with the final outcome of the wedding day hairstyle.
If the bride chooses additional styles she would like to see performed at her scheduled consultation, an additional charge of $35 – $55 per style will be added. Extra time must be specified when the appointment is scheduled to allow for additional styles.
Bride and Makeup Artist will discuss what will be performed, and how the Makeup Artist will want the bride’s skin prepared the day of her wedding. The Makeup Artist will create and perform one airbrush look to fit the bride’s desire for her wedding. If the bride will be wearing eyelashes for her wedding they must be included in the makeup consultation.
If the bride chooses additional looks she would like to see performed at her scheduled consultation, an additional charge of $55 per look will be added. Extra time must be specified when the appointment is scheduled to allow for additional looks.
Salon Aguayo Recommends
(Oil sheets, mirror, powder, powder puffs, wedding day lipstick, Q-tips)
Help us Help You
- Be on time for your consultation appointment and the day of your wedding.
- Bring pictures of your wedding dress, the bridesmaid’s dresses, the grooms tux or suit, the mother of the bride’s dress, and the jewelry that will be worn.
- Bring pictures of the hairstyles and up do’s you would like to consider for your wedding day.
- Bring your veil and any accessories. Will you be wearing these at both the wedding and the reception?
- Wear a button down shirt! The night before your appointment, wash your hair and do not condition or use products.
- Have something to eat and take it easy on your caffeine and alcohol intake.
- Have a clean, makeup free face.
- Bring pictures of makeup looks you would like to consider for your wedding day.
- Take pictures of the finished consultation style and makeup.
- A bridal consultation is required for every bride.
- On site traveling fees – $100 per stylist/makeup artist within LA county – $200 per stylist/makeup artist outside of LA county
- A 50% deposit is required when booking all appointments. Cancellations must be received 30 days prior to the date booked or the deposit will be forfeited.
- Final payment is due the day of the service.
- For off site parties, there is a 20% gratuity charge of the total services received that day. This can be paid in cash or check the day of the service.
- Parking fees will be added on to your total if applicable.
- Our clients typically book us up to a year in advance and we cannot hold your event date without the above signed contract and deposit.